Team Building and Team Effectiveness
Corporate Team Building
To see our exciting range of outdoor and indoor team building programs click here
True North Learning has a suite of programs to build more effective and high performance teams. While there are many factors which contribute to effective teams and high performing workplaces, we have found these to be key ingredients. Imagine a team where:
- There is a strong sense of ownership and accountability of team outcomes;
- Everybody believes that the buck stops with them;
- Members feel empowered and confident to lead and make decisions as required;
- Members have clarity about their roles within the team / organisation and can behave in a way that is truly in the service of the organisation's purpose and objectives;
- Members display high-level communication skills;
- There is a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation;
- Members have developed positive interpersonal and workplace social skills; and
- Silo groups do not exist.
True North Learning's Team Effectiveness programs are designed with the purpsoe of developing these attributes (and more) within your team.
True North Learning's Team Effectiveness programs include:
If Knowledge really is power, then this program is aimed at giving your team both the knowledge and the power to work more effectively. Read more...
Discover a rich resource for teambuilding with this powerful, fun and engaging experience! This fast-paced simulation engages teams in a journey to mine gold in the American Southwest. Read more...
The trading game is a high energy, interactive activity and a team building classic. It examines the dynamics of trust within a team - what creates it and what undermines it? Read more...
The more knowledge you have about the people and their styles, the greater your own success will be. Read more...
Our proven Experiential Learning methodologies underpin all of True North Learning’s Team Effectiveness programs but the topics will be tailored to suit your organisational and team needs. Topics can include:
- Understanding personalities and communication styles, and how to work more effectively with each.
- The dynamics of trust, competition and collaboration.
- Effective strategy and communication.
- Effective leadership.
- Negotiation skills and creating win-win outcomes.
- Working as individuals within a team share-information environment – balancing the need for task (doing) while being aware of the process (reflection).
- Taking personal responsibility around your actions.
- And more … just contact True North Learning to discuss your needs.
How it works:
True North Learning’s programs give team members, leaders and future leaders the skills, confidence and awareness needed to optimise their workplace performance and build team effectiveness.
Using powerful, highly engaging, and interactive Experiential Learning methodologies teams receive hands-on learning experiences around teamwork, leadership, communication, trust, conflict resolution, change management and many more key areas that all go together to build individual, team and organisational success.
What it delivers:
Within any of the True North Learning Team Effectiveness sessions our trainers will work with your people to create a practical plan, based on the learnings from the program, which can be taken back to the workplace and implemented.